We've got A's for your Q's
- Is there a time limit for access to the course materials?There is NO time limit. Once you purchase access, you can take your time and complete the materials at your own pace. There are no assignments or grades – think of this like “auditing” a course – you get the strategies and solutions at your own pace – without the burden of required assignments or tests.
- Is there a discount if my organization or group buys this in bulk?We’re open to considering this! A “bulk” order usually refers to an order of 100 or more access passes. If this applies to you, please get in touch through our contact form – located at the bottom of each page on our website.
- Can I utilize this with other people?Going Through the Master Guide with friends or family – who may live nearby or far away – is a powerful way to learn. If you are accessing the guide from different households, you will need to purchase access for each location.
- How much do I have to participate?It's totally up to you. We think you'll find the content short and to the point and you can use this app anytime you want.
- Is it OK to take this while I am in therapy?Yes! We both strongly believe in the value of therapy. Therapy can be an ideal place to process what you are learning about yourself and the challenges you face. The program comes with sets of questions to help you develop insight. Many of these questions may be the ideal support for the work you do in therapy.
- When can I get started?Right away! As of June 2021, the app is out of beta and our community is growing by dozens of members each week. In fact, we'd recommend joining as soon as possible—we won't be able to maintain the low introductory price forever.
- Can I still purchase theAbsolutely, we developed this to support busy people! For instance, this online bundle includes summaries of key concepts and a series of very short videos, typically less than 5 mins each. We recommend buying the books with the "Master Guide" because you can use them as a reference for anything that you want to dive into more deeply. You can buy the books later if you’d like.